The California Science Center is proud to offer a sensory friendly screening of Turtle Odyssey at 9:30 a.m. on May 2, 2020. More details:
- The film is shown in 2D, so no special glasses are required.
- The quality of the film is intact, theater light levels are brighter, and volume is turned down.
- Guests are welcome to come and go as they wish throughout the performance. A relaxation zone is available in the upper lobby if you need a break.
- Everyone is welcome to attend these screenings with the understanding that the theater is “shush-free” and there may be a certain amount of sound and movement in the audience.
- If you have questions or to see if this screening is right for you and your family, please contact us at email@example.com.
Take your IMAX ticket to the Endeavour queue on the 2nd floor for admission.