The California Science Center is proud to offer sensory friendly screenings of Superpower Dogs in 2D for guests of all ages at 9:30AM on the following Saturdays: April 6, May 4, June 1. More details:
- The film is shown in 2D, so no special glasses are required.
- The quality of the film is intact, theater light levels are brighter, and volume is turned down.
- Guests are welcome to come and go as they wish throughout the performance. A relaxation zone is available in the upper lobby if you need a break.
- Everyone is welcome to attend these screenings with the understanding that the theater is “shush-free” and there may be a certain amount of sound and movement in the audience.
- If you have questions or to see if this screening is right for you and your family, please contact us at email@example.com.
About the film
Join an immersive IMAX adventure to experience the life-saving superpowers and extraordinary bravery of some of the world’s most amazing dogs. In this inspiring true story, our best friends are also real-life superheroes. Journey around the globe to meet remarkable dogs who save lives and discover the powerful bond they share with their human partners. Follow ‘Halo’, a rookie puppy training to join one of the most elite disaster response teams in America. Meet ‘Henry’, an avalanche rescue expert in the Canadian Rockies, ‘Reef’, a Newfoundland lifeguard with the Italian coastguard, ‘Ricochet’, a Californian surf legend helping people with special needs, and the Bloodhound brothers, ‘Tipper and Tony’, who are leading the fight to save endangered species in Africa.
As we discover the incredible abilities of dogs and the astonishing science behind their superpowers, we’ll never look at our best friends the same way again!
Endeavour admission included with your IMAX ticket! Take your IMAX ticket to the Endeavour queue on the 2nd floor for admission.