Scholarships for Summer Camp 2020 are now available!
See below for application requirements, eligibility information, and policies. Scholarship application form downloads can be found at the bottom of the page.
To apply for a scholarship, families must submit the following:
- 2020 Camp Scholarship/Enrollment Form (Available for download at the bottom of this page on February 18, 2020)
- $15 processing fee paid by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, American Express, Master Card, or Discover)
- Proof of eligibility (See Eligibility Information section below)
To qualify for a Hands-On Science Camp scholarship, applicants must be able to provide ONE of the following documents:
- Free/Reduced Lunch: Qualification letter showing participant's first and last name.
- Medi-Cal/Low-Income Health Insurance: Current dated qualification letter or medical card showing applicant's first and last name.
- 2018 or 2019 Tax Return form: 1040, 1040EZ, 1040A, etc. to show eligibility for free/reduced lunch based on federal guidelines.
Please review the following policies before submitting an application:
- Applicants must provide documentation to verify eligibility. See Eligibility Information section above.
- Due to limited availability, only one scholarship will be awarded per child, and limited to two scholarships per family.
- All scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first served basis.
- K-6th grade students are only eligible for half-day scholarships.
- Scholarships will not be processed with missing information, including proof of eligibility and/or processing fee.
- Only one submission will be accepted per applicant. Please do not submit form more than once.
- Acceptance/denial letters will be e-mailed or mailed 2-3 business days after enrollment has been processed.
- Cancellation/change policy: The first change will be free of charge. All additional changes will incur a $25 fee per change.
Download the 2020 Camp Scholarship/Enrollment Form
Due to limited availability, only one scholarship will be awarded per child, and will be limited to two scholarships per family.
K-6th grade students are only eligible for half-day scholarships.
Remaining scholarships are available for the following camp weeks:
- Week 1 (June 15 - June 19)
- Week 2 (June 22 - June 26)
- Week 3 (July 6 - July 10)
- Week 4 (July 13 - July 17)
- Week 5 (July 20 - July 24)
- Week 6 (July 27 - July 31)
- Week 7 (Aug 3 - Aug 7)
- Week 8 (Aug 10 - Aug 14)
Forms must be submitted by mail or fax. Scholarships cannot be processed through the online enrollment system.
If you have any questions regarding Hands-On Science Camp Scholarships, please contact us at 213-744-7444