To apply for a scholarship, families must submit the following:
- 2019 Camp Scholarship/Enrollment Form (Available for download at the bottom of this page at [Time TBA], on [Date TBA])
- $15 processing fee paid by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, American Express, Master Card, or Discover)
- Proof of eligibility (See Eligibility Information section below)
To qualify for a Hands-On Science Camp scholarship, applicants must be able to provide ONE of the following documents:
- Free/Reduced Lunch: Qualification letter showing participant's first and last name.
- Medi-Cal/Low-Income Health Insurance: Current dated qualification letter or medical card showing applicant's first and last name.
- 2017 or 2018 Tax Return form: 1040, 1040EZ, 1040A, etc. to show eligibility for free/reduced lunch based on federal guidelines.
Please review the following policies before submitting an application:
- Applicants must provide documentation to verify eligibility. See Eligibility Information section above.
- Due to limited availability, only one scholarship will be awarded per child, and limited to two scholarships per family.
- All scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first served basis.
- Scholarships will not be processed with missing information, including proof of eligibility and/or processing fee.
- Only one submission will be accepted per applicant. Please do not submit form more than once.
- Acceptance/denial letters will be e-mailed or mailed 2-3 business days after enrollment has been processed.
- Cancellation/change policy: The first change will be free of charge. All additional changes will incur a $25 fee per change.
Download the 2019 Camp Scholarship/Enrollment Form
Forms must be submitted by mail or fax. Scholarships cannot be processed through the online enrollment system.
- Scholarship Application Form - English (coming soon)
- Scholarship Application Form - Spanish (coming soon)
If you have any questions regarding Hands-On Science Camp Scholarships, please contact us at 213-744-7444